How to un-freeze your Bank Account?


ODFC help you resolve your case with the police or any other law enforcement agencies in case your bank account freeze etc. 

Get help in 3 steps - 

1. Contact ODFC Cybercrime Helpdesk as soon as possible. It is a 24 hour service for your convenience.

2. Provide your bank account statement and a/c freeze notice copy. ODFC Helpdesk may request you for additional documentation or information associated with your case.

3. Pay the basic initial fee. Then ODFC's experts will help you through the process of resolving the issue.


ODFC 🇮🇳 North East √ WhatsApp 💬 8850585672


Email *

Message *